by Emily Kipp
After our first snow of the season, I couldn't help but find fun snowy crafts!
You'll need: glass vase, glass frosting spray paint, rubber bands
1. Wrap rubber bands with the clean/dry vase
2. Spray the entire vase with an even coat of frosted spray paint.
3. Wait! This paint dries fast, but make sure it is dry before you touch it.
4. Remove the rubber bands.
You'll need: fishing line, cotton balls, hot glue
1. Pull cotton balls apart to make them the desired size of a snow flake -- the sizes can vary or stay the same. You could even just use whole cotton balls for big flakes.
2. Round the cotton with your hands to make sure it is ball shaped instead of flat.
3. Cut the fishing line into desired length and number of pieces.
4. Hot glue each cotton ball on the fishing line at varying lengths apart.
5. Hand by tying fishing line at varying lengths apart.