Only TWO weeks left in the semester!!! Is anyone else as excited as I am??
With such a short time left, it's important to be on top of things.
- hen you need a quiet spot to study or need references for your paper -- come to Shipman Library! The library house are being extended for exam season. Like them on Facebook to learn more about what times they are open.
- Your Bulldog Bucks will transfer over to next semester...
- But your Dining Dollars will NOT! Check out how much you have left.
- Double check that you don't have any last minute assignments or extra credit to turn in.
- Start packing now! You've been accumulating junk all year. So start putting things -- like some clothes, some shoes and decorations -- into boxes that are not essential for the next two weeks.
- Clean out your desk drawers ahead of time -- you'll definitely fill a garbage bag full of stuff you're not going to take home.
- Do your laundry BEFORE you head home! If you have a long drive, you don't want to spend that time with a car full of smelly clothes. (Plus, your mom will love you for it).
- If you have clothes you've outgrown this semester or no longer want --> donate them to Goodwill or Salvation Army!
- You can sell your textbooks back to the school! Find out when the bookstore is accepting used textbooks (but remember: you need your receipt from when you bought the books originally!!!).
- Dorms will be going into quiet hours soon! That means 22 hours a day of quiet time. Be respectful of others studying so you don't get written up!
- Unless you've made special exceptions: ALL DORMS CLOSE ON FRIDAY, MAY 3RD AT 5PM. For every 30 minutes you are in the dorm after 5pm, you can be fined.
- When cleaning your dorm room, remember to make sure you have all of the furniture from the beginning of the year: a bed, dresser, desk, desk chair and a trash can.
If you have any questions about move out -- ask your RA, or post a question here!