Challenge: Pay it Forward.
Next week is Random Acts of Kindness week, and in honor of that, we put together 10 simple examples of random acts of kindness to try so you can spread the love. Some of the examples won't take more than just a few extra seconds of your day.
Plus, guys, Valentine's is approaching. Bonus points for showing some love BEFORE 2/14!
1. Hold a door open
2. Make your roommate dinner (after all, who said Ramen isn't a delicious and cheap dinner?! Click here for 50 new Ramen recipes to try.)
3. Call a family member, just to tell them you love them
4.Visit the local HOPE Center in Adrian
5. Write an inspiring note to a friend
6. Give a random person a compliment
7. Put extra change in the washer/dryer for the next person
8. Call someone you haven't talked to in a while
9. Give your waiter an extra tip
10. Let someone ahead of you in line