In general, there is just something about fall that most people can't get enough of. The air has a crisp smell, football season is back, and you can get just about anything pumpkinfied.
The cool mornings this week have been a reminder that fall is literally right around the corner. Before we know it, the leaves are going to change colors. Adrian College already offers a beautiful campus to its students, but the leaves changing take this campus to a whole new level.
Here are some ways to enjoy the changing weather on campus and around the area:
1. Look up from your smart phone and enjoy the scenery (easier said than done)
2. Check out a Bruiser Cruiser and take it for a spin around town and on the bike trail
3. Sit around the fire at Caine and enjoy the sunset
4. Head out to Carpenter Farms and pick a pumpkin out, go through the corn maze, or even go for a hay ride. (What could be more "fall" than that?)
5 Get your Pumpkin Spice fix from the Bulldog Beanery.
6. Head to an Apple Orchard with your buddies, here are two places within a half hour
Kapnick's Orchards: 4245 Rogers Hwy, Britton, MI
Meckley's Flavor Fruit Farms: 11025 S Jackson Rd, Somerset Center, MI
7. Go to a football game or any outdoor sporting event and breathe in the crisp fall air
8. Take your workout outside, the treadmill is loads of fun, but go for a run outside and enjoy all the changing colors.
9. Break out the hoodies, and ladies break out your boots.
10. Take pictures and create some fall memories.