As we all know, Halloween is 5 days away. For the little kids, I am excited for them. I used to love Halloween parties at school and the running around the neighborhood getting as much candy as possible. Colleges around the country are getting ready for halloween weekends and parties galore. Costume ideas are being tossed around and many are searching for the perfect costume. The sad but funny part is what most costumes contain these days. For men, its what costume is simple enough I can throw together but still get noticed. For women, its what costume involves wearing as less clothing as possible and putting the word "sexy" in front of it. Now do not get me wrong, this is not for everyone. Some people really go all out and wear respectable and funny costumes. This is merely an assumption of conversation and observation. What ever your costume is, have fun with it. Here is a look at 8 costume ideas that college students around the country are pulling off.
1. Why not start with a cartoon classic such as Fred Flinstone!
2. Yes, we all know those couples who will go together as a partner costume. Why not do Disney's cutest couple, Mickey and Minnie.
3. Everyone loves the classic minion. Guy or girl, this person is going to get some laughs.
4. Law enforcement….. I need say no more.
5. Get a group together and bring mario kart racing back to life. Get your favorite character and race to the finish line.
6. Never can you go wrong with a superhero. Especially the best in the business.
7. Family costume? Perfect for a group of friends or any family attending a costume party.
8. Bring back the greatest ghost fighting team of all time. Scooby and his friends are back in action, but don't forget the scooby snacks.
No matter what your costume is, remember to be smart and safe. Enjoy dressing up, and trying out new costumes that might not always fit your exact personality. Take a chance and have fun on Halloween Night. No one ever is to scared to be a little spooked.
- Kyle Bell