With exam week drawing closer and closer, students are starting to cram, the library is starting to gain new life, and the anxiety levels on a college campus seem to raise through the roof. No matter what major, every student experiences the same stages of exam week. Its inevitable.
1. Your schedule suddenly becomes booked.
2. When your having a review day class, and that one classmate asks "that question".
3. When you look at the study guide and realize you know nothing.
4. When the professor tells the class , "oh the exam will be easy".
5. When something else goes wrong that you were not ready for, but you have to just laugh it off.
6. When somebody asks how you are doing?
7. Your sleep schedule goes out the door.
8. When someone talks to you before you have had your morning coffee.
9. When panic for your exams stats to set in.
10. You officially reached the I don't care phase.
11. When your friends comfort you, letting you know your going through it together.
12. When exam week is finally over you know its time to relax and let go.
13. When you receive that one email for next semester, from a professor giving you homework over break.
Don't worry, you are not alone. All around the country college students all feel the same way. I promise you will get through and come out alive. Study, work, knock out your exams and go on a much deserved Holiday Break!
- Kyle B