The countdown begins. Last week, it was five, this week it is four. Four weeks until the senior's graduate. Four weeks until the juniors take their last leap into a higher grade. Four weeks until the freshmen no longer become the "freshmen". With that in mind, as the semester winds down, the weather begins to get warmer and the motivation seems to drop. With summer in sight all we can think about is the finish line and how can we get there as smoothly. With the future ahead, our minds seem to be somewhere else. As finals getting closer, here is a reminder that no matter what lies ahead, the motivation needed to get there is inside of you. And only you can get there on your own. Here are ten different motivational quotes from multiple anonymous authors who understand the motivation and everything it takes.
1. Every day is a second chance.
2. Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.
3. Nothing worth having comes easy.
4. Stop wishing and start doing.
5. Fall down seven times: Stand up eight.
6. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. If you don't step forward, you are always in the same place.
7. Don't count the days, make the days count.
8. Never, ever give up.
9. All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
10. Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile.
- Kyle Bell